Did you know?
The amino acids in Vitamino-23:
- are the raw materials our bodies need to produce cells, bones, hormones, hair, skin, and more.
- are also the building blocks for our neurotransmitters, which communicate neurological information from one cell to another.
- support optimal benefit from your efforts to increase your health through physical fitness when taken after your activity.
- help buffer common withdrawal effects when discontinuing the use of sugar, cigarettes, alcohol, etc.
- have also been helpful in mitigating cravings.
“I have a family history of diabetes. I didn’t want to go down that road so I changed my diet but struggled to kick my 3 o’clock afternoon snack. When I learned amino acids help with cravings, I decided to reach for them instead of a sweet treat on my breaks. It really helped!”