Unsere Mission ist es, anderen zu ermöglichen, unsere Chance zur Erneuerung zu nutzen. Diese Möglichkeit steht allen zur Verfügung, die bereit dazu sind und beruht auf unseren drei Säulen: lebensverändernde Produkte, erstklassige Ressourcen und eine Gemeinschaft der Unterstützung. Renova Worldwide existiert, um unsere beschriebene Transformation sowohl zu eurer Gegenwart als auch zu eurer Zukunft zu machen.
I. WHO MAY USE THE WEBSITES
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Renova is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Representatives (“Representatives”), Customers, and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
A. Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Renova automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
We also use the following tools:
- Google Analytics – This is a web analytics tool by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California 94043, United States, hereinafter referred to as “Google”, to record your online activities on our site and to determine how many users are visiting us, what contents of our page are viewed, and how many times. The evaluation is done anonymously. Google Analytics cookies, including the Google Analytics tool “anonymous IP address” and usage data, are usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. For further information, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. At https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.%20 Google Analytics offers the option to opt out of data collection.
- Google AdWords – This is used to record website visits for advertising purposes (remarketing) in Google and in the Display Network. When you visit a website, your browser saves cookies that allow you to be recognized as a visitor when you visit websites that belong to Google’s advertising network. On these pages, ads that relate to content that you previously viewed on other websites that use Google’s remarketing function can be presented to you as a visitor. You can opt out of data collection by Google AdWords on the website http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Facebook Pixel — With your consent, we use the “Facebook Pixel” by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304, United States (“Facebook”) on our website. This is a cookie (i.e., a small text file that is stored on your computer and can be accessed again later). With its help, actions of users can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This allows us to track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, in other words, it does not provide any information on the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, according to the Facebook Data Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can allow Facebook and its partners to display ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. By using the website, you agree to the use of the visitor action pixel.
C. Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, membership number, title, gender, date of birth, mailing address, address coordinates (longitude and latitude), phone number(s), fax number, and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date); and (4) “Shopping Preferences” (such as items purchased, purchase date, place of purchase, time of purchase, purchase amount, currency, and shopping cart). For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements. In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Renova may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Renova. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
E. Device Information. Depending on the permissions you have granted and other factors, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device when you download from our Websites, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, certain player search results, and other personalized content. Examples of the device information we collect include:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number, and IP address.
Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and we encourage you to contact your device manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to do that.
F. Representative and Customer Registration. In order to become a Representative, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Preferred Customers” or “Retail Customers,” both of which are collectively referred to herein as “Customers”). Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Representatives and Customers, and to process Representative and Customer orders.
G. Product or Service Purchases. When a Retail Customer, Preferred Customer, or Representative purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
H. Information that You Make Public. The Website may contain features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Renova is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
III. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- allowing you to enter your password less frequently;
- remembering your preferences;
- presenting information that is targeted to your interests;
- measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising; and
Renova analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Renova better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Renova is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Renova may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Renova does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Websites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Website hosting and evaluation, data storage, analysis, or security and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
- Sharing. The website contains “Share” buttons for the social networks LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, United States; Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304, United States; YouTube, LLC. 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, California 94066, United States; Instagram, 601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025. In addition, there is also a “Share” button for e-mail. The “Share” buttons can be recognized by their respective logos. All “Share” buttons are set up in compliance with data protection requirements. A direct connection between your browser and the server of the operator of the respective social network is established only when you click on the respective “Share” button on this website (and only then). According to the operators of the social networks mentioned, no personal data is collected by the social networks without a click on the respective “Share” button. Only data of logged-in Representatives and Customers, including the IP address, is collected and processed. If you do not wish to associate your visit to our website with your user account of the respective social network, please log out of the user account of that social network. We do not receive any information regarding the content of the data transmitted and its use by the social networks. For more information about the use of data by the social media networks, please refer to the privacy policies of the social networks mentioned.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Renova discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Renova believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Renova, third parties, or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Renova will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands, and other legal obligations. In order for Renova to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Renova must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Renova may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Renova network or to attend a Renova home party, Renova will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
- Lead Assignment and Representative Locator Features. Renova occasionally will assign prospective sales and new Representative leads to Representatives. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate Representative’s name and contact information and/or provide a Representative with the prospective lead’s name and contact information.
- To help Representatives in Renova’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your Renova Enroller and other upline Renova Representatives with your name, rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity (if applicable) through the Team Office to the Website. We also provide downline Representatives with the names, rank, address, telephone number, and email address of their Enroller and certain specified upline Representatives.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
A. Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Representative, registering as a Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from Renova Representatives. For example, Renova sends all new Representatives and Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Representative Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Representatives and Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
B. Service Announcements. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Representatives and/or Customers an email. Generally, Representatives may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
C. Representative and Customer Service. Renova communicates with Representatives and Customers via email, webchat, regular mail, and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their Renova business. Renova communicates with other Customers with respect to products or services purchased by such Customers from Renova. Such communications may be by email, regular mail, webchat, or telephone.
D. Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out. We now offer an online preference page located within the My Account section on renovaworldwide.com where you can register and change your preferences to receive or not receive marketing materials. You may update these preferences at any time through your online account. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. You may also change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at: Renova, Attn: Privacy Manager, 128 East Main Street, Emmett, Idaho 83617, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
A. Links. Renova’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Renova is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Renova websites.
B. Text Messaging. If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number to Renova. By submitting your mobile phone number, you consent to receive text message alerts from Renova containing product and event information, product tips or promotions that may be sent using automated dialing systems (“Text Messages”). Your consent to receive Text Messages is not otherwise required to purchase any goods or services from us. You may not consent to receive Text Messages on behalf of someone else or provide someone else’s phone number. You agree to enter into, sign, and receive your consent to receive Text Messages electronically.
You may receive approximately 5 recurring texts per month. We do not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider. Participating Carriers are:
Text Messages are distributed via third- party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, you can either text the word “Help” to (208) 537-2706 or call (866) 217-5806, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may unsubscribe from receiving Renova Text Messages any time by texting the word “STOP” to (208) 537-2706 from your device. You may also choose not to receive Text Messages by emailing email@example.com and specifying that this is your preference.
From time to time you may be asked to provide your mobile phone number to Renova in connection with specific text messaging programs, which is in addition to the general Renova marketing text messaging program. That text messaging program may have additional or different terms and conditions from those set forth above, which will be presented you at the time that you opt-in to receive those text messages.
C. Security of Personal Information. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Websites. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
D. Secure Shopping. When you place orders on our Websites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Websites from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on our Websites will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Websites. The most recent versions of Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Google, Apple, or Microsoft website respectively.
E. Passwords. To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Renova will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls, or e-mail messages).
F. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, username, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, username, or password from your account.
I. Making Changes to Your Personal Information. Representatives and Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Renova online Team Offices or Customer Accounts, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Representatives and Customers may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update their profiles.
J. Information Sharing Disclosure Requests. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom Renova or any of our affiliates has shared the Personal Information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us at. Renova, Attn: Privacy Manager, 128 East Main Street, Emmett, Idaho 83617, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request for a Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure within 30 days.
California Privacy Notice
When we say “Personal Information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
How We Collect, Use, and Share Personal Information
To provide the products or features offered by Renova (“Products”), we must process information about you, including Personal Information, whether or not you are registered or logged in. Subject to the limitations we describe in our Data Policy, we may share your Personal Information for business purposes with strict restrictions on how our business partners can use and disclose the data we provide, at your direction, or in ways otherwise in accordance with the CCPA. We do not sell any of your Personal Information, and we never will.
The best way to learn about the kinds of information we collect and how we use it is to review our Data Policy. Here is a summary of the CCPA-related categories of Personal Information we may have collected about you over the past 12 months, depending on how you use our Products, as well as how we use it and with whom we may have shared it.
|Categories of Personal Information we collect may include:||Examples of how Personal Information is used include:||Parties with whom your information may be shared include:|
✯ Data with special protections, if you choose to provide it;
✯ Commercial information, if you choose to provide it;
✯ Providing, personalizing, and improving our Products;
✯ Facilitating transactions, providing measurement, analytics, advertising, and other business services;
✯ People and accounts you share and communicate with;
✯ People and accounts with which others share or reshare content about you;
✯ Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Products;
Sources of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from the information that you and others provide, your device(s), and from our partners. The categories of sources from which we’ve collected or received Personal Information include:
❖ You: We collect the content, communications, and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. We collect information about the people, pages, accounts, hashtags, and groups you are connected to, and how you interact with them across our Products, such as the people you communicate with the most or the groups you are part of. We also collect information about how you use our Products, including ads we serve on and off Renova, such as the types of content you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
❖ Other people: We may also receive and analyze content, communications, and information about you that other people provide when they use our Products, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync, or import your contact information.
❖ Your device(s): We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use.
❖ Partners: Credit card processors, banks, app developers and publishers, and other partners can send us information for business purposes through the Renova business tools they use, including our APIs and SDKs. These partners provide information about your activities off Renova – including information about your device, the websites you visit, things you do on their services, and purchases you make. We also receive information about your online and offline actions, and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information. Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have rights to collect, use, and share your data before providing any data to us.
How can you exercise your rights provided under the CCPA?
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
❖ Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
❖ Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
❖ Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion,” you may call us at 1-866-217-5806, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Products and services, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
Contact for more information
If you have additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.
Effective: December 2, 2020