You found it! Your new favorite form of hydration!
EMPowerplus Hydro Sticks have become a crowd-pleasing favorite and a great way to stay hydrated this summer without adding extra sugar, artificial flavoring, carbonation, or harmful chemicals!
What’s inside the Hydro Stick?
This is the best part! There are 36 nutrients, including, but not limited to, Zinc, Magnesium, and B12, along with our proprietary blend of inositol, Glutamine, and so much more. Our refreshing HYDRO Sticks have no artificial colors or flavoring and currently available in a refreshing Raspberry flavor! The beautiful raspberry pink color comes from the Beet Juice Powder! What hydration drink can brag about that? Hydro Sticks are an easy way to bring a little more calm, clarity, and coping to your busy life.
How can Hydro Sticks help YOU this summer during the afternoon heat?
- In your water bottle: Take Hydro Sticks to all your sports games, shake a Stick into your water bottle and get that added focus needed to win the game.
- During school: Get an extra boost to recall what you learned while taking that important test.
- Before or after your workout to hydrate and replenish nutrients your body needs.
- After you’ve been sick to rehydrate and get feeling good.
- On the trail when you’re biking or hiking to help you focus and finish strong.
Extra Fun ways to enjoy Hydro Sticks:
- Popsicles: Making your own popsicles with a Raspberry Hydro Stick on a hot summer day is a fun way to cool off and give your brain and body an extra boost of nutrition. Kids love them, and adults feel good having a healthy refreshing treat without the extra sugar or harmful chemicals!
- Shaved Ice: Mix your Hydro Stick with water and pour it over shaved ice. If you want to customize it, you can add any other flavors/ingredients you’d like (we love to add a drop of coconut stevia for a tropical twist!).
Breakfast or afternoon power Hydro Stick smoothie: (Our favorite way!)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup coconut milk or water
- 1/2 tsp chia seed
- 1 Hydro Stick
- Optional: 1/4 small cucumber
- Optional: a spoonful of honey or your favorite healthy sweetener
Blend and Enjoy!
What’s the difference between Hydro Sticks and Lightning DTM Sticks?
Hydro Sticks’ natural flavoring is water-soluble, whereas, in the DTM sticks, they are not. Hydro Sticks give your body an extra nutrient boost and quench your thirst at the same time.